Thursday, November 17, 2011



Table Turkey

materials needed:

latex type glove without powder inside

permanent markers

foam sheets in red, orange or brown


Make a template for the gobble and feet. I found a gobbler on line that I used as a reference. Remember the feet need to be joined for the ballon knot to have a place to go through.


Trace templates on foam sheets and cut out apart.

Blow up glove ahead of time and tie in knot. I bought the large so it was hard to tie the knot. Wrapping it around a fat sharpie helped.


My program was for 6 and up so I let them cut out the foam pieces, but if you wanted to have younger children just cut out the pieces ahead of time. Fold the feet in half and cut a small X to insert the balloon knot through.


Color the feathers ( fingers)

Add eyes to the head ( thumb) and a few wings on the side.


Gobble, gobble



No comments:

Post a Comment