Friday, April 1, 2011

Caterpillar - Butterfly Craft

Caterpillar that turns into a butterfly in his cocoon.


This craft is to make a caterpillar that turns into a butterfly in his cocoon. Here is the butterfly pattern that I used:


Then I cut out the butterfly wings and the body (which will be used as the caterpillar).


Then I decorated the butterfly wings and decorated the caterpillar with pom-poms, a pipe cleaner, and wiggle eyes.



Next I added velcro on both sides so that the body will stick to the wings.


Finally, you roll the butterfly wings up and put it in the toilet paper tube (that I covered with brown paper to make my cocoon). In the picture below you can see the velcro. So when you put the caterpillar in the cocoon, try to stick it to the velcro on the wings. That way when you pull it out, he will transform into a beautiful butterfly.

2 comments:

  1. Gostaria de colocar este video em meu blog como faço para ter acesso a seu codigo??
    grata

    ReplyDelete